Is this your first time here?
**First Steps Users should now go to First Steps LMS Checkout to register for module training.
eMINTS eLearning for Educators provides high-quality online professional development for K-12 educators.
For full access to courses, you'll need to create a new account. Some courses may have a one-time "enrollment key," which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- From now on you will only need to enter your username and password in the form on this page to log in.